- Bitter Orange Extract (as Advantra Z®)
- Shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Contains adrenergic amines, agents that mimic the actions of the sympathetic nervous system with no stimulant-type side effects. These amines help to stimulate metabolic processes while increasing lipolysis (breakdown of fat).
- Advantra Z® is the only bitter orange extract standardized and purified to contain primarily naturally occurring p-synephrine while having negligible amounts of synthetic m-synephrine. P-synephrine is an analog of adrenaline but has no side effects associated with it, unlike m-synephrine which is undesirable because of its stimulant-type side effects.
- Fucoxanthin (as FucoPure®) derived from wakame seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida)
- Shown to be a non-stimulant thermogenic.
- Animal studies demonstrate its ability to oxidize fat and release energy by adaptive thermogenesis within white adipose tissue, the type of fat responsible for excess weight gain.
- The decrease in body weight from fucoxanthin is shown to be unrelated to any dietary or caloric changes.
- FucoPure® is the most purified extract of fucoxanthin available on the market. The proprietary purification process reduces the content of heavy metals and iodine in the seaweed to insignificant amounts without diminishing its beneficial qualities.
- Naringin (Citrus grandis osbeck) and hesperidin: antioxidant-rich bioflavonoids
- Research shows that, when combined, these two bioflavonoids increased the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine (contained in Advantra Z®)
- Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated and standardized to 45% EGCg [epigallocatechin gallate])
- EGCg has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis by enhancing BMR.
- Helps to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption.
Advantra Z® is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.
FucoPure® is a registered trademark of Nutraceuticals International Group® LLC.